If I Get Vaccinated

Who will get the vaccines | Australian Government Department of Health
1 - Can I stop wearing the mask? - NO
2 - Can they re-open restaurants etc and everyone work normally? - NO
3 - Will I be resistant to covid?
- Maybe, but we don't know exactly, it probably won't stop you getting it
4 - At least I won't be contagious to others anymore?
- NO you can still pass it on, possibly, nobody knows.
5 - If we vaccinate all children, will school resume normally? - NO
6 - If I am vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?- NO
7 - If I am vaccinated, can I stop disinfecting my hands? - NO
8 - If I vaccinate myself and my grandfather, can we hug each other? - NO
9 - Will cinemas, theatres and stadiums be reopened thanks to vaccines? - NO
10 - Will the vaccinated be able to gather? - NO
11 - What is the real benefit of vaccination?
- The virus won't kill you
12 - Are you sure it won't kill me? - NO
13 - If statistically the virus didn't kill me anyway ... Why would I get vaccinated?"
- To protect others.
14 - So if I get vaccinated, the others are 100% sure I'm not infecting them? - NO
* So the shot does NOT give immunity.
* Does NOT eliminate the virus.
* Does NOT prevent death.
* Does NOT guarantee you won't get it.
* Does NOT prevent you from getting it.
* Does NOT stop you passing it on
* Does NOT eliminate the need for travel bans.
* Does NOT eliminate the need for business closures.
* Does NOT eliminate the need for lockdowns.
* Does NOT eliminate the need for masking.
SO...what the hell is it actually doing⁉️